That's right everybody, i have returned from wearever I have been. But wear have I been, anyways? Well, ill tell you!
1. I went to the collage for creative studies (in michigan) for a few days, but decided it was not quiet a good fit for me. It's a lot more work then I thought, and I dearly missed my community and family in Iowa.
2. I started a choir in my community church in autum, and I have been running it ever sence!
3. I was out milking one of our cows, Susan, one crisp fall dawn when suddunly she kicked over the milk pale! Startled, I tried to grab the metal pale but my timing was poor. My pinky finger landed just below her front hoof, just as she was about to put it back down. I heard a small crackle, and felt a searing pain! I screamed and tried to pull my smallest finger out from her heavy grip, but she would not budge! I remained stuck their for aproximantly 55 minutes until my uncle heard my screams and came to my rescue. We rushed to the local clinic, but it was far too late. My pinky was broken in 3 places! He put a cast on it, which covered most of my right hand also! I was not able to draw, type, or milk for months. But my whole community signned my cast, which was very thoughtfull! My cast was removed last week, but my I do not believe my pinky heeled correctly. It is pretty disturbing!
4. I love sledding in the Iowa snowfall!
5. I got a dramatic new hairstyle, which I will post a picture of now that I can draw once again!
And well, there you have it folks! Plan to see much more of me again! I miss my old deviantart days!
Listening to: children froliking in the snow
Reading: the comics in the newspaper!
Watching: My father tending the fire.
Playing: with my new hairstyle!
Eating: Crackers and cheese